May 02, 2020
How can I convert my overseas licence?
Please see the following procedures:
- Make sure your PPL or CPL is from an ICAO- approved country.
- Apply for an ARN with CASA
- Obtain an Australian CASA medical certificate
- Hold or pass an English Language Proficiency assessment
- Apply for an ASIC
- Fill out CASA form 61-4A
- For PPL – A flight review must be completed to make your PPL valid
- For a CPL – You will have to sit two CPL theory exams and a flight test. After completion, you will then submit CASA form 61-4B